Seton’s Ignite Women’s Health Program Hosts ‘Inspired’
Join Austin Expecting at ‘Inspired:’ A Wellness for Women event hosted by The Ignite Women’s Health Program at Seton
This Saturday, October 1, Ignite Women’s Health will host ‘Inspired,’ a fantastic free event centered on wellness for women offering a day of physician presentations, spa treatments, fitness, yoga, and meditation classes, and a sponsor expo with Seton’s partners.
Austin Expecting is thrilled to be invited to participate in this event, and we invite you all to grab your girlfriends, and join us to feed your mind, body and soul with a day of education, encouragement and more at ‘Inspired.’
Refreshments will be provided.
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 | 930a-noon
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Breast Care Center
- Free Parking with Online Registration
- Spa Treatments
- Goodie Bags
- Sponsor Expo
- Physician Presentations
- Fitness, Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Meet and Greet with Members of the Seton Family of Doctors
- 930a | Dr. Adam Weinfeld, Plastic Surgery: Breast Reconstruction and Beyond
- 10a | Dr. Caitlin Giesler, The Heart of a Women’s Health
- 10a | Seton Behavioral Health, Mindfulness and Stress Reduction
- 1030a | Dr. Debra Patt, Breast Cancer Screening and Prevention
- 1030a | Seton Cove, Guided Meditation
- 11a | Frances Diep, RD, Smart Eating for Women
- 1130a | CorePower Yoga / Chair Yoga Class
Get your tickets here: www.seton.net/ignite
Austin Expecting is Austin’s most exhaustive prenatal, birth and postpartum resource directory. Find all your pregnancy care and service providers in our comprehensive directory. Stay up to date with all the goings on for expectant moms with our events calendar. Connect with other Austin moms and providers by following our blog.