Fall Mini Portrait Session: Enter to Win
Jennifer Najvar Photography co-hosts this week’s Austin Expecting Giveaway
Fall Mini Portrait Sessions Specials are open now, and we are so excited to offer one lucky family a complimentary session. Family portraits are such a special gift for your family and your children, and this is your chance to enter to win a professional portrait session this Fall!
Enter to Win:
One family will win a Fall Mini Portrait Session including:
- 20-Minute Mini Portrait Session in a natural outdoor location ($75 Value)
- Session to be scheduled before October 5, 2016
- Open to all session types including Families, Maternity, Milestone, Children, etc.
- Minimum of 5 fully edited image proofs presented
- Prints, products and digital images are available separately after viewing your proofs
- For product pricing, check out the Fall Mini Sessions details
Enter on Facebook, Instagram, or BOTH:
- Follow BOTH Austin Expecting and Jennifer Najvar Photography on either FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ( Austin Expecting: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM / Jennifer Najvar Photography FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM).
- Follow on BOTH Instagram and Facebook for TWO EXTRA ENTRIES.
- Leave a comment on the ‘Giveaway’ post wherever you enter tagging THREE friends.
Contest closes Wednesday, 9/21/16, at midnight. Winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Thursday, 9/22/16. Best of luck to everyone! We can’t wait to announce the winner!
Jennifer Najvar is the founder and owner of Austin Expecting and a photographer specializing in newborn and sunset maternity portraits in Austin, Texas. Newborn Sessions are scheduled during the first 14 days after your baby’s arrival. The best time to reserve your Newborn photography session is during your pregnancy before you reach 30 weeks. For more information, visit:
Austin Expecting is Austin’s most exhaustive prenatal, birth and postpartum resource directory. Find all your pregnancy care and service providers in our comprehensive directory. Stay up to date with all the goings on for expectant moms with our events calendar. Connect with Austin moms and providers by following our blog. The advice and opinions on this website are for informational purposes only. Do not use this information against the advice of your medical practitioner. Always consult your doctor or practitioner for any health-related issues you may be experiencing.