Baby Food 101: Enter to Win Tickets for Two
This week, Austin Expecting is excited to bring you a great giveaway co-hosted by Taste and See Healthy Baby Food
Taste & See Healthy Baby Food provides guidance to parents learning about early childhood nutrition from baby to preschool age. Owner and Instructor, Cheryl Carey, MSW, combines her love for cooking and her experience introducing foods to babies at every stage into instructional classes and hands-on cooking workshops for parents. When the time comes to introduce solid foods, parents experience excitement and maybe a little panic. These classes and in-home lessons empower parents to prepare their own homemade food by teaching them both cooking skills and nutritional information. So much can be learned in a short amount of time to ensure a nutritious healthy start for your baby!
This week, Taste and See Healthy Baby Food offers TICKETS FOR TWO to Homemade Baby Food 101!
Homemade Baby Food 101: Fresh & Simple!
- Where: BabyEarth Round Rock
- When: Saturday, July 23, 2016 | 1:00-2:15pm
- Cost: $35/Individual and $50/Couple (friend, spouse, neighbor, etc.)
- Register here by Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- How to determine baby’s readiness to start solid foods
- The best time to introduce solids
- Age appropriate food choices
- Food preparation + cooking methods
- Food storage
Feel more confident about preparing homemade food that is both nutritious and delicious. Sign up today for Baby Food 101: Fresh & Simple.
Here’s how you enter:
- Follow BOTH Austin Expecting (@austinexpecting) and Taste and See Healthy Baby Food (@tasteandseehealthybabyfood) on FACEBOOK (remember, if your account is private, we won’t be able to see you!)
- Leave a comment on the Austin Expecting Facebook Giveaway post tagging at least one friend.
For an extra entry:
Contest closes Wednesday, 7/13/16, at midnight. Winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Thursday, 7/14/16. Best of luck to everyone! We can’t wait to announce the winner!
To keep up with all the upcoming classes, or to learn more about Cheryl and Taste and See, check out:
Cheryl Carey, MSW / Owner & Instructor
Austin Expecting is Austin’s most exhaustive prenatal, birth and postpartum resource directory. Find all your pregnancy care and service providers in our comprehensive directory. Stay up to date with all the goings on for expectant moms with our events calendar. Connect with Austin moms and providers by following our blog. The advice and opinions on this website are for informational purposes only. Do not use this information against the advice of your medical practitioner. Always consult your doctor or practitioner for any health-related issues you may be experiencing.